Privacy & Security
We are committed to protecting your privacy and will only use your information if lawful and ethical. Simply stated, MadeByAmmo respects your privacy.
- We will only collect your personal information needed to complete your order.
- We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information to improve our website design and for our marketing and promotion methods.
- Your personal information will never be disclosed to any parties for these purposes.
- We use return email addresses to answer any email that is submitted to us. These addresses will not be used for any other purposes and are not shared with any outside parties.
- You can register on our website to receive updates on our products and services and by default are selected to receive these when purchasing a product. You may unsubscribe at any time by using the unsubscribe link included in every correspondence or by emailing us directly.
- No information should be submitted by children under 18 years of age without their parent's or guardian's consent. MadeByAmmo does not monitor the age of its users/customers.
MadeByAmmo reserves the right to change this policy at any time by posting notice of the existence of a new privacy statement. This statement and the policies outlined are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party, including MadeByAmmo.